Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tonight's the Night!

This is the night Eric and I have been waiting for, for SIX whole years! I'm a little disappointed that Eric isn't here to witness it for himself.... But, I am sure he is cheering on from the heavens. Tonight, My mom is telling Keith ITS OVER! She has a long list of things he has done, and said, that have made her want to leave. I am so proud of her -and, not just because I hate Keith- for standing up for herself, finally! Her "Micaela-figure," Marsha, my grandma, my mom's boss, and her closest friends are rooting for her to move out, and get on with her life-- Without Keith. Tonight, I am asking the Gods to work miracles! Keith is SOOOO good at manipulating her, and sucking up. He puts on his sweet, I'll-Do-Whatever-You-Want voice, and always wins her over. So, I ask.... God, Eric, Erin, Grandpa, Verny.... And all of the other angels!!!! Help her to stay strong! Help her to put her foot down and tell him what she wants. She needs courage to face him with honesty! Work your magic! My only concern with her telling him tonight, is I don't have a car yet. I don't know what I'm going to do if I can't get a car before school starts (August 30th)... But I suppose it is better to do everything in honesty. It wouldn't be very nice of us to trick him into getting me a car, like we had planned on doing. I know that if he refuses to buy me a car -Which, he shouldn't... My mom gave him 2,000 dollars to find a car for me. Its my mom's money...- then, my grandma will buy a car for me (she's told me so). Either way, I will get one. But, I don't want her to buy it for me. She is so generous, she has offered to set mom and I up in an apt, and she'll do anything we need her to. But, none of it is her responsibility. Its wonderful enough that she (with my uncle) has (have) opened her (their) home to us, free of rent and utilities. Both my mom I feel that the less amount Grandma does, the better. ...I just hope Keith doesn't back out of buying me a car, and keeps the money for himself. Mom and keith haven't spoken in almost 3 weeks. Not even a word.. Keith has tried texting her, but she refuses to write back. They are only drunken texts, anyway. My mom has a feeling that he already knows its coming. She also knows he is going to do everything to keep her. Besides the rent, she pays for everything. The utilities, telephones, Internet, DirectTv, groceries, his clothes... She goes as far as picking up his dirty clothes from the floor, washing them, ironing, folding/hanging up, and picking out what he's going to wear everyday. For the most part, he (and Caroline) refuse to do dishes, throw out the bathroom trashcans, or do ANYTHING helpful. (I pickup after myself, and will do their dishes, but for the most part, my mom does whatever they don't.) She has asked Keith AND Caroline to help pick up around the house, to take out the trash.. AT LEAST do their own dishes! But, unfortunately, after a day of doing them, they stop. They don't appreciate any of the things she does for them. Not to mention, she does all of this, PLUS having to deal with a drunken mess who tells her hurtful comments. NOBODY needs that. Keith doesn't do anything for my mom. Its a one-way relationship, and its not fair. She was ENRAGED to find out that her wedding ring is a cubic zirconia! Which, I would normally think is fine, whatever, (Its not about the ring, its about love and commitment) but he TOLD her it was real! Looking at all of his BS, there is a reason he has had 3 wives. I feel sorry for the next potential wife, whom he'll surely screw over as well! In all honesty, I don't know how my mom put up with his crap for so long. I don't know how she puts up with ANY guys crap for so long! The last guy she dated, Jeff, was with her for 6 years, but refused to marry her! Now, she's been married to Keith for 6 years, and she's finally had it with his bullshit. Why is 6 the magic number? 6 years with Jeff, 6 years (of marriage) with keith...... Well, all that really doesn't matter anymore. The point is, she is fed up with the way Keith has treated her all of these years, and now she is done. I predict this to be the best move of her entire life. Cus, we all know her WORST move, was leaving daddy for Jeff, 15 years ago. Lets hope for the best, shall we?

No comments: