As you probably know, last year was rough. I failed every class fall semester, and in the middle of spring semester, I was put in residential... so I wasn't able to finish the class.
I am so excited to start school again, and prove to myself, my parents, and to you, that I can do it! I'm taking 3 classes, 3 credits each. Next semester, I'll have to start taking a total of 12 credits, for insurance reasons, but this semester I can get away with only taking 9.
Tonight, I have human sexuality, tomorrow & thursday is Health, and also tomorrow, I have beginning astronomy.
I'll write some more tonight, and the rest of the week, to let you know how it goes!!
UPDATE:
So, my first night at GWC...... NOT a good experience. I mixed up my classes. I was supposed to have astronomy tonight, and human sexuality tomorrow.... So now, I missed the first day, and I'm most likely dropped. I emailed the professor, as soon as I realized, but I'm not holding my breath.
Cross your fingers, pray, wish upon a star.... Do whatever it is that you do. I HAVE TO GET THIS CLASS!
UPDATE:
I LOVE school! I still don't have any friends, but i love my classes. :)
UPDATE:
So, my first night at GWC...... NOT a good experience. I mixed up my classes. I was supposed to have astronomy tonight, and human sexuality tomorrow.... So now, I missed the first day, and I'm most likely dropped. I emailed the professor, as soon as I realized, but I'm not holding my breath.
Cross your fingers, pray, wish upon a star.... Do whatever it is that you do. I HAVE TO GET THIS CLASS!
UPDATE:
I LOVE school! I still don't have any friends, but i love my classes. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment