I have a whirlwind of thoughts and emotions racing through my body. Do I believe in God? Maybe what we perceive as God is really human compassion mixed with Self-Greed? Is there a divine power? Or, is life just full of Self-Fulfilled Prophecies? I don't believe everything is up to chance. But, it would make sense that things play out the way we had hoped, because subconsciously, we worked it that way. But then, if there is no God, how was the universe created? I don't believe in the Big Bang Theory. Okay, so there is a God. The God.
I also believe Gay, Lesbian, Bi, and Transgendered people don't go to Hell for being the way they are. But, I do not believe in Reincarnation. This is our only chance to live in these bodies, and in this world.
And, I believe that NO MATTER WHAT you believe, everyone ends up in the same place. Buddhists, Christians, Spiritualists, Humanists.... EVERYBODY goes to the same place in the after life.
So far, this is all I know. I'll continue questioning.
No comments:
Post a Comment