Thursday, August 5, 2010

Moving: Update Pt. 2

We got an apartment!! Sudden, I know. I still can't believe that my mom is really going through with this! We're moving into the apartment starting today. The move-in day was supposed to be Monday, but they called last night and said we can start moving in whenever we like! I'm so excited.
Also! Keith bought me a toyota camry yesterday! I went to the auction with him, and I picked out this car! It's a beautiful car... It is a 1993 Camry, and it has a lot of miles.... But, someone took really good care of it. The interior is like brand new, and the dash isn't cracked. I can't wait to show it to Micaela, Michelle, Katlyn, and Megan!!
Everything has come together. We have an apartment, Mom has a toyota tacoma, I have a toyota camry, we're down the street from Grandma..... I'm registered for school, and mom's boss is working on transferring her to the huntington beach branch.

Thank you, Eric and Erin, for seeing us through!

No comments: