![]() |
| Clairvoyance |
![]() |
| Lesbians |
![]() |
| Guardian Angels |
I feel as though doing what I want, believing what I want, is supposed to be freeing. You know? Nobody is telling me what to do... I'm in charge.
But... Its actually the opposite. Doing whatever I want makes me feel more stressed. There isn't anyone laying down the ground rules, or telling me where to go. I'm doing it all on my own.
At the same time, I dont want to go back to God. I dont want to go back to rules. I want to have sex with Steven if I want to. I want to believe in Mediums if I want to..... I want to do what I want to do. I want to believe Eric is my Guardian Angel, and I want to believe its okay to be gay/lesbian.
I don't want people telling me I am wrong. When I was with God, I wanted to believe these things, but I shoved them deep down inside of me. I sacrificed my true opinions and my true self, for a lifestyle that didn't fit.
I want to be me. I want to be accepted for my true self. I don't want God. I want to feel comfortable being in control of my own thoughts and feelings. I want to be in control of who I am, and who I become. Whomever that may be.



No comments:
Post a Comment