Sunday, June 26, 2011

dinosaurs, meds, & old people

So, I'm sitting here in an empty apartment, with nothing but my moms dinosaur computer, and an air mattress. Oh yeah, lets not forget the fishtank, which houses one last survivor... We've named her the Black Pearl... She seems to live through anything.
Now that I'm here, I'm thinking of all things I could have brought with me.... ANYTHING to keep me entertained! ANYTHING to keep from going insane these next few days, while my mom is at work.

So... Why am I here, complaining, and not in my beautiful home in San Jacinto? Good question.

In regards to my recent hallucinations, I need to see my psychiatrist. Unfortunately, for me, he is in Fountain Valley... Which lead to me to being in this empty apartment building, all by myself, for hours on end, with nothing to do.

But I know it is all for good, that is why I reached out and asked for help in the first place. After my meds get readjusted, hopefully, they will be more helpful. And soon, I will be seeing someone closer to Hemet, rather than this man! Although, I really adore him, he is rather old and sweet.

No comments: