Last night when I was talking to Heather, I saw a man. He was wearing a mask. At first, I saw his masked face in full.... But then, I could only see down the side of his face, more of his left cheek... And then, his chin. He made me very afraid. We prayed that he would go away, and seeing as how I was very tired, I set IHOP-KC's album on my stereo, and went to sleep.
While I dreamt of Kezia, I have no memory of that man being in my dream. And so far today, there has been nothing. Although I am still on edge.
Mr. Seagle warned a short while ago, to be weary.. DO NOT TRUST THIS VOICE YOU ARE EXPERIENCING. BE GLUED TO THE WORD, AND BACK UP EVERYTHING THE VOICE TELLS YOU. Mr. Seagle says it is very possible that it is not of the Lord... Rather, this voice that I have come to trust and listen for, may be of evil intent. YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT COULD HAVE ATTATCHED ITSELF TO YOU, WHILE YOU WERE DABBLING IN NEW AGE, he said.
After seeing this masked face last night, I am very skeptical that I have been hearing a spirit of God. Last night made me very afraid. So the question is-- What HAVE I been communicating with? And what, or who, did I see in my bedroom last night..
1 comment:
I reached out to my mom and to my doctor. I'm going this monday to have my meds readjusted... I saw fire last night, which prompted me to call him. Hallucinations of this sort just aren't normal.
Post a Comment