Here are the ones I liked:
(Sarah).....
Isn't a saint, and I am a sinner, but everythings cool as long as I'm getting thinner
Today's weight loss tip: When eating donuts, only eat the center part
Today's Weight Loss Tip - Eat your food with one chopstick
Is trying the new pasta diet ........ walking 'pasta' fridge
Today's Weight Loss Tip - Running to the refrigerator is not considered exercise.
growing up a fat kid wasn't so bad...I never got kidnapped..
But, the ones I like the most, are....
I'm not fat because I eat too much, its cus I only have a bm every 3 years
Today's weight loss tip: Use superglue as lip gloss
Today's weight loss tip: Attach Full-Length Mirror to your Refrigerator Door.
If I had my own fridge, I would totally attach my mirror to the door, or at least to the kitchen pantry. And its too bad putting superglue on your lips can rip them off. But, maybe if I do one of those body cleansers, it might wash everything away. It isn't the same as taking laxatives, and some of them say natural, made from herbs, and things like that... It might get rid of the 10 pounds faster than just doing things the way I always do. I was reading reviews, and some lady lost 14 pounds, just by cleansing her body and drinking water. You have to eat and stuff too, but it doesn't say how many daily calories, or if you should eat more/less than usual. There is a HUGE vitamin/nutrition store near Nana's house. I'm sure I can find something there, next time I'm around. So many people use these cleansers, they can't be harmful. And they'll help to lose weight, too!
Even if it only helps with 5 pounds, then, hey! I'm that much closer to my goal! Plus, its totally healthier than not eating anything at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment