Mom and I bought more fish today! I thought about you at petsmart.... You could have spent thousands of dollars there, and all of your time looking at fish. You had such an eye for their beauty.
I would watch you clean your tank, and feed them, and take care of them... I've never seen you love anything more than those fish.... video games excluded.
Sadly, we aren't as good with them as you were... Everytime we clean the tank, our fish go into shock and they die. Half an hour ago, mom and I came home with 4 fish, and 1 of them is already dying!
Remember that time we were cleaning your tank, and we didn't know where to put one of the fish? there wasn't room in the pale, where we kept the other fish, and we didn't know what to do! So we brought the fish into the bathroom, opened the toilet seat cover, and let the fish out of the net. We assumed he would swim around the bowl, and we could scoop him up after the tank was clean. But there he went!!! He disappeared into the dark tunnel in the toilet, and never came out. We eventually flushed the toilet, and were soooo sad that we killed him :(
I may be bad with fish, But I promise I've gotten better since then :).
No comments:
Post a Comment