Monday, July 12, 2010

F- You, God.

I'm so F-ing pissed at You... At church yesterday, they said You're looking out for us even when we don't know You. What were You doing on those long nights with Amanda?! 'Cause I'm sure You weren't "looking out" for me. Were You sitting up there and watching? You Bastard! Why didn't You intervene?! You KNEW how scared I was, and you let it go on for more than 4 years!
Where were you when Eric needed you?!! Dad was RIGHT OUTSIDE!!!! You couldn't have sent him inside?? Oh, thats right..... You can do anything!... But you didn't. You didn't do anything. Except for take my beautiful, healthy, funny, sweet, little brother. He was only 16! WTF, God?! You let crooks and bad people live their full lives, but not Eric?! What had he done against You?
I hate you so much. You are unfair, and cruel. I'm not listening to you anymore.
Goodbye.

No comments: