Sunday, June 19, 2011

Welcome To My Blog

I'm just a girl in the world. I'm not much different from you, or from the average Joe. I'm a girl with a story, and my truth is burning within me. Just like everyone else, I want to be heard.

You may not LIKE my story; I anticipate confrontation. This blog, Raw Avenue, was created as a vent, to say and release anything I could not say Face-to-Face. These are raw, true, feelings and insights from my soul. Previously, I have kept this private, with the exception to a small handful. Now, I invite you -You know who you are,- to have open access to this blog, and really get to know who I am, and my deepest thoughts... They are not always pretty, nor are they polite 100% of the time. But, I assure you, everything here is honest, and true.

I'm not writing for you. I wrote previously, for me, and I will continue to do so. In fact, when I write, I try to forget you'll read this. I think of it more as an online Journal. From now on, you will have a window into my life.

I am going to start writing regularly again.

With love

2 comments:

Micaela said...

Welcome back! Love you and looking forward to reading more! :)

Saraa615 said...

Its good to have an outlet. I love you :)